This app shows the status of the GPS satellites, which your phone's GPS reciever sees, as well as some other info like your coordinates, a compass, if the phone has a compass sensor. Also the compass will show the current direction of the device.
Features of the GPS status app include:
* Satellite signal (SNR) bar chart. Green bars indicate that the current satellite is used in the fix, while the blue ones show that the satellite is visible, but it is not used for a position fix.
* GPS satellite status and information, shown in a scrollable window - the number of the satellite, whether it is used in a fix or not, Signal-to-noise ratio, azimuth.
* The number of fixed and all visible satellites.
* Compass, which will also show your heading (if the device has a build in sensor).
* Information of your location - your current latitude, longitude and altitude.
* Accuracy window
* Location: Needed to display your location and allows the program to get the satellites.
* Internet: Used for advertisement banner.